A Global Healthcare Destination
Portland, Oregon in the Pacific Northwest has historically been known as a global destination for its world-class attractions, but the innovative spine surgery at Pacific Spine Specialists is now making Portland a global healthcare destination for patients searching for the highest degree of surgical care in the world for degenerative lower back and neck conditions. Next generation spinal care techniques such as the recently FDA approved Mobi-C (the first and only artificial cervical disc for multi-level indications of degenerative disc disease in the U.S.) and IMERGENT distinguishes Dr. Keenen and his medical team in spinal surgery. .
Travel planning and coordination
We understand how stressful traveling can be in any situation (let alone traveling for spinal surgery) that is why we offer many services to make it easier to get here.
- Virtual Web Based Evaluations and Consultations
- Concierge Service
- First Class Airport and Hotel Pick-up
- Inpatient and Outpatient Options
Prior to your visit
- A Pacific Spine representative will verify your insurance benefits
- Obtain medical records and transfer them
- Schedule initial appointment
- Reserve your accommodations